FFXIV A Realm Reborn
Basic Event Information: At Lodestone
Event Duration: From Friday, August 5, 2016 at 08:00 to Friday, August 26, 2016 at 14:59 (GMT)
Starting NPC: Mayaru Moyaru at x11.5 y13.8 Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks (closest aetheryte is The Aftcastle)
Minimum Level: 30
- Take the quest “Heroes of Tomorrow” from Mayaru. Proceed to Costa del Sol.
- Speak to Haermaga at x32 y28.
- Wait for Haermaga at x30.9 y23.9 Hidden Falls, North Bloodshore, Eastern La Noscea.
- After that drivel- er, cutscene, go back to Haermaga at Costa del Sol to complete the quest. Rewards: 7410 exp, 547 gil
- Speak to J’nangho for the first of your repeatable quests: Dashing and Burning.
- Go to Wunthyll at x29.8 y27.7 to get an elbst for the quest then head over to the following coordinates to extinguish the fire on some dummies:
- x27.9 y32.8
- x28.4 y27.2
- x28.6 y24.3
- After the cutscene, return to Haermaga to complete the quest. You will receive one Faire voucher and “Dashing and Burning” will be unlocked as a repeatable quest.
- Speak to J’nangho for the second of your repeatable quests: Hot n Cold.
- Craft or buy three Rolanberry Shaved Ice then give it to the Black Ranger at x27.4 y31.2
- The Black Ranger will play an annoying version of hide and seek with you. Here are her possible coordinates:
- x25.9 y30.4
- x26.3 y30.7
- x26.3 y30.0
- Once you’ve overfed the little shi- I mean, the Black Ranger, return to Haermaga to complete the quest. You will receive one Faire voucher and “Hot n Cold” will be unlocked as a repeatable quest.
- Speak to J’nangho for the third (and last) of your repeatable quests: Who Let the Bombs Out.
- You need to weaken and net three (3) Bygone Bombards around x28 y25. Now let me rant a bit here: What the fuck, SE?! These are low levels monsters for a Level 30 event so I understand that, but what about players who are all-60? We have to wait for a “downtime” when there are barely any players around so that we can switch to a gatherer that will not one-hit the mobs, and then we have to hit it just enough so that we can “capture” it. Did you even think this one out? Oh great it only responds to first-hit, yay! (Hint: You can use Flash and have a weakling hit the mob)
- Release the bound Bombards at x31.2 y25.1 then return to the Re- I mean, Haermaga to complete the quest. You will receive one Faire voucher and “Who Let the Bombs Out” will be unlocked as a repeatable quest. But who the hell would want to repeat that?
- After you complete the three repeatable quests once each, the main seasonal quest “A Battle Royal” will be available from Haermaga. Take it and proceed to the Hidden Falls.
- After the cutscene, proceed to the area of the seasonal event FATEs listed below and complete both. Speak with the Yellow Ranger at the Hidden Falls to complete the quest. Rewards: 7410 exp, 385 gil, Legacy Warrior Mail, “Go Go Posing Rangers” achievement, armor and pose/emotes unlocked (P’obyano)
- Faire Crier at Limsa Lominsa – For dialogue and information.
- Wunthyll – Costa del Sol. Elbst tamer NPC.
- P’obyano – Costa del Sol. Vendor of current Faire items and sparklers
- Ethelia – Costa del Sol. For dialogue and information.
- J’nangho – Costa del Sol. Repeatable quest NPC. One Faire Voucher per quest.
- The Iceman – Costa del Sol. Vendor of Faire food items.
- Moonfire Marine – x32.2 y32.7 Costa del Sol. Elbst tamer NPC for the Faire FATE.
Seasonal Event FATEs:
- In Deep Water – Kill Cherry Bombs gathered around x32.2 y33.6; Gold Reward: 3 Faire vouchers
- Trial by Fire – Succeeds the In Deep Water FATE. Kill Cherry Bombs by using the elbst’s Saturate while the Rangers fight the Bombard King. Gold Reward: 5 Faire vouchers
Event Vendor Items